Established in 2008 as Joventure Guest House then later incorporated to a limited company as Joventure Hotel Ltd in 2015, Joventure Hotel Limited has catered for the growing demand of accommodation, catering and conference services within the Western Kenya tourism circuit. Years of working in the region has provided Joventure Hotel with valuable insights, local knowledge and cultural sensitivities that we share with all our guests through genuine connections in each community.
As our portfolio continue s to grow being.located off KISUMU-KAKAMEGA highway along KIBOS road approximately 3km drive from Kisumu International Airport and 300m from Kondele flyover we remain committed to our signature in promoting local tourism and hospitality with great respect for the local environment.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Joventure is multicultural and believes in the importance of understanding our guests needs and limitation s by providing a full range of professional services in a prompt and cost effective manner,
Combining the industries finest skills and talents with insightful perspectives and valuable insights. Our management team brings a diversity of experience and proven track records in hospitality and tourism to our owners. This ensures secure, financial profitable investments and equally rewarding personal memories to our guest.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are committed to the pursuit of service excellence.
We promote integrity through our respect for individuals, communication of expectations, consistency and fairness in our action9. This integrity permeates through all we do.
We epitomize loyalty by working hand in hand collaboratively with our guests, employees, partners and suppliers to exceed shared goals.
We continually find better ways to pursue our company and personal goals. Joventure Hotel is committed to providing t raining, support and growth opportunities for its team members to ensure a rewarding and secure future.
We work as a team at all levels, recognizing each team player contributes to the team’s success by t heir competence, preparation, determination and commitment.
We commit our best in everything we do, striving for professional excellence by exceeding expectations and distinguishing ourselves through superior performance.
We foster a culture where independence of thought and personal strengths are valued, where team members are recognized for their creativity, motivation, tenacity and passion. We encourage innovative thinking that promotes beneficial change for both the individual and the company alike.
JOVENTURE HOTEL LIMITED FACILITIES
When you arrive at the hotel you will receive a friendly smiling welcome which will make you feel at home through away from home.
1. ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES
The hotel boasts of its 67 modem system rooms self-contained d fitted with hot water, heaters, Air Conditioners, digital T Vs, WIFI and DSTV. These are classified as follows:
Standard room, Deluxe rooms, super deluxe rooms, Executive rooms
Rooms are guaranteed to be ready after 2pm the rooms are cleaned and serviced daily. Porter service available.
Your visit to Joventure hotel Limited Kisumu will be a challenge in your world’s adventures, you therefore have the opportunity to experience cool urban neighborhoods, scenic getaways spots and historic landmarks settings- here you are!
2. RESTAURANT FACILITIES
We have a lovely and decorated restaurant on the first floor with delicious foods and soft drinks available all day. The restaurant boasts of the most experienced and certified chefs and therefore enjoy your favorite meals. Our restaurant offers both local and international menu.
The restaurant bears the following features:
Buffet and Al carte menu
Breakfast starting from 6.00am -10.00am Lunch starting from 12.00pm
Dinner starting from 6.30pm
3. BAR AND GRILL
Sit back, relax and welcome to Joventure bar. A place to be seen, meet, mingle and network. Comfortable soft seating and flat screen allows you to enjoy your favorite games, beverages, spec ia lt y cocktails and mouthwatering nyama choma.
4. CONFERENCE FACILITIES
- EQUATOR HALL Capacity l5pax
- VIP HALL Capacity 30pax
- NEW HALL Capacity 30pax
- ELGON HALL Capacity 40pax
- VICTORIA HALL Capacity 70pax
- KILIMANJARO HALL Capacity 300pax
The halls are fitted with audio visual equipment and high speed wireless internet. In addition to those facilities the hotel also provides the following:
- LCD Project
- A system
- Bottled water
- DVD player
- WIFI (free)
- VIP LOUNGE
- HEALTH CENTRE
Joventure Hotel has got ample, safe and secure parking yard which can accommodate up to I00 small cars
SECURITY AND SAFETY
We ensure that all our customers and staff at whole are safe. The fire exit is well labeled and very easy to access in case any emergency erupts. Employees are all equipped with protective devices while carrying out their duties. A well-stocked first Aid Kit is maintained at all emergency points of the hotel. Staff s are also trained to offer first aid.
Joventure has taken thi s seriously by awarding the tender to KK Security firm. It is 100m away from Migosi Police Post and 300m from Kondele Police Station
Joventure offers the following Revenue Management system set- up s and assistance where appl cable
- Monitoring of reservations to ensure that all information is gathered for sales & statistics and to monitor the market mix
- Connecting to existing and additional, viable OTA’s (Online Travel Agents)
- Updating 3rd party online booking sites
- Compiling annual rates sheets
- POS loading of rates, packages, changes and admin where required
- Communicating/ training reservations personnel with Best Available Rate and promotions
- Creating packages/ promotions/ specials for websites, email banners and newsletters
- Weekly Revenue Meeting – analyzing current month as well upcoming 6 months figures in terms of occupancies, rates versus previous year and current targets
With over years of hospitality experience, the Joventure financial team has a mindset with the more modern statistical and report based approach to finance. The combination of the two has resulted in a unique and effective financial offering. We are constantly learning and growing by keeping abreast of current industry matters. We believe in breeding knowledge and training staff at hotel level to understand the financial implication of every action taken. Our offering is complete and thorough and forms the core requirement for building a successful business.
The Joventure Financial offering includes the following:
- Mid-Month expense scrutiny
- Maintenance of debtor’s book including online debtors
- Monthly debtor’s scrutiny
- Supplier control and liaison (price negotiation)
- Authority of bank payments
- Annual audit guidance
- Internal Audit guidance
- Submission of monthly KRA return
- Training of hotel finance staff
- Executive Summary
- Monthly income statement
- Monthly balance sheet
- Monthly segmental income statement
- Comparative reports guided by competitive market
- Annual budget preparation and circularization
- Staff cost analytics
- Key performance indicators
- Cash flow management
The Operations Division is driven by the vast expertise of our team, which forms the backbone of Joventure’s extensive offering.
Joventure’s operations management provides the foundation into which all other activities feed, by:
- Ensuring the efficient and effective execution of all operations, and by aligning these with the various other business units including procurement, sales and revenue as well as marketing;
- Effective management of food & beverage departments, a traditional loss leader within a hotel, to ensure turnaround of vital profits thereby providing ample justification of these departments’ existence;
- Providing a management solution that synergizes operations with all business units to ensure proactive fulfillment of operational functions at all
Joventure Hotel has a team of highly skilled individuals at the core of the business to handle all reservations for the hotels facilities in the portfolio. This efficient team is responsible for capturing the reservations in the appropriate system and then notifying the relevant personnel where necessary of any special events or requests. This allows for a seamless process and ensures that the guest’s stay is a memorable one!
THE HUMAN RESOURCE
The Human Resources department at Joventure Hotel, is aimed at offering guidance and
Assistance relating to any form of staffing concerns, ranging from recruitment to managing misconduct and poor work Performance.
Other areas of expertise include the following:
Selecting and sourcing of suitable candidates
- Facilitating the training of Hotel School trainees
- Drafting of contracts and any other relevant documentation
- General administration of personnel files
- Coordination and administration of staff training
- Oversee company benefits such as medical aid and pension fund
- Coordination of annual staff performance appraisals
ANNUAL SALES ACTIVITIES
We cover the following markets:
- Tour Operators
- Corporate e Companies
- Wedding Companies
- Event Organizers
- Conference Organizers
- Travel Agents
- Weekly site inspections with existing and new clients
- Monthly sales & marketing reports to the hotel
- Monthly revenue and sales meetings analyzing occupancies, rates and online portals
We are very active with our marketing activities and offer all properties within our portfolio and the following services:
Website: set-up, design, development, maintenance, reporting and analytics. Online Ads: set- up, design, development, maintenance, reporting and analytics.
Social Media: set -up, design, maintenance, applications and competitions and advertising. Online Booking Sites: set-up, purchasing, management, reporting and analytics.
Email Marketing: Newsletter design, distribution, database management, reporting and analytic s.
Flyers, email banner adverts, brochures, pamphlets, banners, stationery, logos, mailers, conference stands, adverts, menus,
Packaging, invitations, presentations etc.
TELEPHONE: + 254 710 714 189
POSTAL ADDRESS: 2761-40100, KISUMU KENYA
EMAIL ADRESS: joventurehotel.ilimited@gmai l.com